Friday, April 20, 2007

When I stop to think about it . . .

I have a pretty cool life! : ) I was driving home from the hospital today and was spending some time processing what my weekend is going to be like and here's what it consists of:

1) FRIDAY - I spent all day today in the operating room observing surgeries and it was so amazing. I'm going to the American Cancer Society's "Relay for Life" tonight to go hang out with some cancer survivors!
2)SATURDAY - I'll be at my friend Krissy's bachelorette party all day tomorrow with some of my closest friends! (I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding on May 5th)
3) SUNDAY - I'll be shooting Krissy's bridal portraits on Sunday morning. I'm also shooting Kathryn and William's Wedding on Sunday evening.

This may sound like a lot of stuff to do, but I'm super excited about all of it! I also plan to sleep late tomorrow morning. : )

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,
SC

0 comments :

Labels