Monday, April 09, 2007

Portraits with the ladies of 36th Street!

Today I had a lovely portrait session with Lindy, Resha, and Bethany from 36th Street Weddings and we had a really good time. Unfortunately their other coordinator, Gloria, couldn't make it, but we got some really great pictures of the three that could. Bethany is new to this group of coordinators, but I've been working with Lindy and Resha for a while and they are phenomenal! If I were planning my own wedding now (instead of 4 years ago!) I would totally chose them to coordinate it - they are so hip and so energetic. Bethany just fits right in, too! :) Here's a few highlights from today's session.








4 comments :

Bethany said...

Stacy you are wonderful! We all had such a great time and the pictures turned out fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are so great!!! I LOVE the candids of us! I am really glad we wore jeans because they turned out great in the photos. I need a tan :)

Stacy Cross said...

Thanks, gals....we just need to figure out how to photoshop Gloria in - maybe we can do one of those techniques I was telling you about today! ; )

Neal said...

Reminds me of "The Wedding Bells" :)

Labels