Monday, April 02, 2007

Life Without Email

Hey Friends!

I am finding that life without email is very, very different......you can start to feel like you don't have any friends! : ) As many of you already know, my web server is currently down and my web people are busy trying to fix it, but in the meantime, I have had not access to my website OR my email. I found out today that I spend a LOT of time working on slideshows, emails, and my website - haha! I guess it really IS a job!

Since I had so much extra time today, I cleaned the heck out of my house - and I really mean it! It felt so good to go around and clean every single room and throw tons of stuff away. It's wierd because I was just talking to someone about this the other day, but, I really feel like my house being clean or dirty completely effects how I feel about life in general. Right now I feel great about life! I'm a little bit of an organizational freak, so this kind of makes sense.

Anyway, if you have been trying to reach me, please feel free to leave a comment or email me at stacycross@mac.com. Otherwise, I'm sure the server will be back up very soon and I'll get back to you then - thanks for your patience!

ALSO, tomorrow is STAN's Birthday, so PLEASE be sure to send him an email and make him feel loved no matter who you are!

His email address is: stan@crowncatering.com

-Stacy

0 comments :

Labels