Sunday, April 01, 2007

Time with Grandma

Stan and I came back to Austin today but not before convincing my grandma that we needed to do a portrait session for her. We went over to her house and took some beautiful pictures of this remarkable, wonderful lady! My grandma is one of my dearest friends - we have always been close and I am so thankful for her. Believe it or not, she is 95 years old!! She plays bridge, square dances, volunteers at her church thrift shop, goes to water aerobics every morning at 5:30am, and eats cottage cheese with peaches every day for lunch. :) She's such a delight. Here's just a few pics from our time together today.



2 comments :

annemariephotography said...

Stacy.
I can't wait to steal your idea this weekend!
Don't worry I have already sent the family the link..so they know it was all you.. :)

We wish you could come tomorrow evening. If you can get away for a sec, come meet us..
Kellie

Stacy Cross said...

Aw, Kellie! Thanks so much for stoping by - I would have LOVED to see yall.....Mari and I ended up spending time working for Stan at a catering gig - hard work but lots of fun! :) Missed yall!

Labels