Friday, April 27, 2007

Angel's Maternity Session

My neighbor Angel is expecting her new baby VERY soon and I thought it would be great to give her a fun maternity session to celebrate her new arrival! Angel is such a sweetie and we had such a great time together - we laughed the whole way through! We were able to capture some really amazing, dramatic shots, but also some really sweet ones. A lot of times, the pictures from maternity sessions can be very intimate and personal, which is why I don't normally share them, but I also like to get quite a few shots that these moms feel comfortable showing to their families and friends. Angel was so great because she gave me the time I needed to be sure we had plenty of both kinds of pictures!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And one with texture because I've been playing lately and I like it! Stan says that it "makes the picture look dirty". :) Well, it makes me happy and it's just for fun - let me know what you think.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Stacy! I love the one with the sun flare....really works with the image.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy,
I'm really lovin' the texture. If you don't know this guy already, check him out at
www.jeshderox.com
His work is STUNNING and he uses textures so beautifullly.

Stacy Cross said...

Yes, I know all about him - he won like a million awards at WPPI - he really is incredibly talented!

Tim Halberg said...

Ok... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the overlay on the last image!!! I've gotta get some good textures for that stuff!!

Christy said...

Gorgeous work! I LOVE the texture. I just happened upon your blog and your work is fabulous!

Labels