Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Hello, friends!

Wow - I am SO excited about shooting Emily and Dustin's wedding tomorrow! Emily and Dustin were at a wedding that I shot two years ago and Emily told me that she decided then and there that I would be her wedding photographer if and when she and Dustin got married . . . and here we are. :) You guys know that nothing is more fun for me than shooting a wedding - and I can't wait to share some awesome pictures from their day on the blog. Be sure to keep an eye out for them!

Also, I'm on a huge album designing kick. I love it. Really. I never knew it would be so fun and I think I have a new favorite hobby! Here's one of the pages I designed today for my new sample album that I will show brides and grooms in our meetings:

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the wedding tomorrow! That's a beautiful album page. Show us more!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey My Texas Buddy!

Just wanted to say nice work on your most recent wedding. It seems that the post processing really matches their personality. Also, great job on design...if ya ever want to throw some pointers my way, I am ALL EARS LIKE ROSS PEROT, baby!

Have a great week!
~Kate Mefford from Juxtapose Photography

Labels