Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy 27th Birthday, Stan!!!

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday and I plan to spend the whole day celebrating him! He is the most incredible man I've ever known and I am SOOOO lucky that I found him. You may remember that I took birthday portraits of our little dog Buddy in February. Well, I decided that Stan ALSO needed some birthday portraits taken, so I took some when we were at Grandma's - I think they turned out really great! I forgot to mention that Stan is a serious hottie. :)

Stan, I love you - happy birthday - thank you for being the incredible person you are!




10 comments :

Anonymous said...

ooooh, Daddy... I'd hit that!!

;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Dustin Izatt said...

Wowsers my trousers. If I was gay, I would totally hit that in a heartbeat.

Stacy Cross said...

Oh dear God....leave it to my photographer friends to be totally totally wild and crazy!!! Future clients, don't be scared! :) :) haha!

Jamie said...

Stacy,

Just thought you should know you have a new reader today :) I found you via Fred Egan's blog so I thought I'd stalk you as well. You do great work!

Jill Higgins said...

WHOA...He's so hot he would make the devil sweat!!!
Happy Birthday Stan!

Stacy Cross said...

Jamie! Thank you so much for coming by - and for your kind words. I always wecome new stalkers....ahem, friends. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stan!

Jessica Hernandez
Client

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome of Stan! You do have a hot hubby :)

Unknown said...

As they say... better late than never.
Happy Happy Birthday.
You are special and I am so glad you were born.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy, here's wishing your hubby a very happy belated birthday!He sure looks amazing in those photos. You are really lucky to have a great husband.Good luck!

Labels