Monday, April 30, 2007

"Old School Mondays"

So, I just thought of this fun idea: each Monday, I'm going to post some really old pictures from weddings that I shot long before I had a blog and I'm even going to try to go back and pick ones that are not on my website or anywhere else!

AND to make it even more fun, let's make a contest out of it - yay! Okay, so each week I will post some "Old School" pictures and whoever can tell me the name of the bride and/or groom in the pictures gets an AWESOME prize! No, I'm not talking about a travel chess board - I'm talking about something really, really great and super valuable - but I can't tell you what it is until the first person wins the prize!

I know what you're thinking: "How am I going to figure out who the bride & groom are?!" Great question! I encourage you to get really creative - mass email all of your friends and family and see if they recognize them. Heck, mass email your whole building at work! We're talking about 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon here and somebody will probably know either the bride or groom. Just tell them that you're going to win a billion dollars if they help you. :) (no, that's not the prize)

So, in honor of the very first "Old School Monday", here's a few pictures from a couple I absolutely LOVED working with! They had a lovely wedding at Mercury Hall in Austin and there were lots of handsome military men running around, which always makes for fun pictures! Good luck - you have until next Monday to complete your mission. You can send your answers to stacy@stacycross.com OR post them in the comments with your email address, so I can get in touch with you.

Old School Monday Post #1:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Dale and Tammi?

worth a shot, Tyler

Clare said...

Is It Brad and Angelina???
I have no idea

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want to comment on your "textures" post. Love them!! The texture is working especially well on the flower girl pic. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, but you incorporated them so well into these images Nice work!
I'm on the waiting list to purchase Jesh de Rox's new textures and can't wait to play around with them!

Lisa said...

Hey Stacy,
I was surfing through blogs and came across yours and was wanting to comment on the texture thing also. I think it looks great and I have just been too timid to try it. Now I'm going to go for it and see how it turns out.
Your stuff looks amazing. Hopefully we will cross paths sometime.

Labels