Thursday, April 19, 2007

What's been going on?

Sorry it's been a few days since I've last "blogged". : ) Things have been pretty okay around here . . . just editing a whole bunch of pictures, which is really fun for me. I also had a maternity portrait session with Angel yesterday and that was great! Hopefully she'll let me put a couple of them up here - we'll see!

I haven't been feeling all that great, but have had some good rest time today. I think one of my tonsils is swollen . . . I have to wait till Stan gets home to find out if I'm imagining it. : )

I've been pretty sad about everything that has gone on with the VIrginia Tech tragedy over the last few days. I cannot even imagine what all of those folks are going through. My heart goes out to anyone feeling this loss - my prayers are with you and with them.

Much love,
Stacy

0 comments :

Labels