Sunday, September 16, 2007

Using your time wisely on your wedding day. :)

I always tell couples that it is their wedding day, so of course, whatever they want goes, but I HIGHLY recommend the bride and groom see each other before their ceremony. There are just too many pros to seeing each other before hand and I wanted to share with you yet another reason why this is a good idea.

On Saturday I shot Tiffani & Eric's wedding reception (they eloped earlier this year to Vegas!) at Shoreline Grill. It was lovely and the pictures are fantastic, but by far the best pictures from the day are the ones from before anything got started and Tiffani had me come early to take some portraits of just she and Eric. She gave me 1 hour. That is absolutely all it takes to get the best pictures you will ever have of yourselves in your WHOLE life! Here's a few of my many favorites from that hour we had together.

PS - If you'd like to talk about the timeline for your wedding day and how we can get some fabulous portraits of you guys together, all of you guys know you can email or call me! :)

PPS- Thanks to my buddy Michael Hooks (Hooked on Photography) for telling Tiffani and Eric about me!





















10 comments :

rowena said...

Can you say S T U N N I N G!!!

Michael Hooks said...

Great job with the portaits Stacy. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for them, but you took care of them in great style!

Unknown said...

preach on sister, preach on. Things turn out so well when couples give us time and let us do our thing.

Great images, sort of like a great engagement session, except with great looking bride and groom!

katy said...

I LOVE the shot in front of the yellow grid wall... probably my favorite shot I've ever seen on your blog. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome. I love how they are in crazy places like the middle of the street! Genius!

Jennifer Nichols said...

Stacy, these are the BOMB!! Beautiful work as always. LOVE that street shot!

Jeff said...

The fourth image, the one on the dock next to the water is absolutely incredible. I think that is one of the best images I've ever seen of yours, I LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! Sweet moments and great lighting!

Ginger Murray said...

gorgeous as always!!
I love that 6th one... the trees in the background with the lighting... so perfectly beautiful.

What kind of camera do you use?

Tamika Jackson said...

The brides dress is gorgeous and you captured every detail of it...STUNNING!

Labels