Monday, September 24, 2007

I have not given up on the blog!

Hey guys -

Just wanted to write a quick note and let you know that my main (almost brand new)Mac CRASHED today, so that has been a big bummer and has cause a few headaches. I have to apologize again for not blogging regularly lately, but there have been just tons of things going on! I WILL blog tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that, too. :) Please forgive me!

Love,
Stacy

PS - before anyone freaks out, I need to let you know that I had already backed up all of the pictures on my Mac before this incident occured, so nothing of vital importance has been lost, so no worries. I am actually kind of excited that I will probably be getting a new computer as a result of all of this. I'll keep ya posted!

3 comments :

Courtney Sprague said...

oooy! sorry you had to deal with that! Glad that you had a safety net, though!

Anonymous said...

I was about to move you down the list of my favorite blogs, but I'll give you another chance.

Jeff said...

Bummer :) Let me know if you need anything.

Labels