Friday, September 07, 2007

My friends are so great!

Yesterday my dear friends Krissy and Cortney took me out to a Birthday happy hour (my b-day is this Saturday!) and it was so fun! We got 99 cent margaritas and a huge scoop of ice cream on a sopapilla - what more could you want? THANK YOU Corny and Kissy - I LOVE yall! Cortney also got me the coolest presents - Kissy forgot my present. :) Shame on her.

Here's Cortney's camera phone pics from last night:

Kiss and me





Kissy


Stacy under the influence of extreme exhaustion and lots of sugar! :)


Corny is a cutie


Then I got together with many of central Texas's finest photographers who also happen to be some of my favorite new friends. We went to San Marcos and had a great dinner along the river. My food was actually terrible and I had to send it back (I NEVER do that!) so I won't mention the name of the restaurant, but let's just say it was trout that tasted like feet. Woops.

Here are the fun photographers I hung out with last night: Amy DeYoung, Courtney Sprague, Jennifer Nichols, Jennifer Wilson (Silver Plate Photography), Michael Hooks (Hooked on Photography), Kellie & Traci (Anne Marie Photography), and the awesomely cool Eric Von. Sarah from Roxy and Kai was sick and couldn't make it :( and Lisa Woods is in the dawg house cause she didn't show and Tyler Schmitt is in the even bigger dog house because he made Cross mad. :)

Love
Stacy

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

my presence was your present! ;)

-- Krissy
have fun in H-town!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who Cory is but I'm glad you have such a great friend in her. UGH!

"THANK YOU Cory and Kissy"

You are out of control, you little fistula!

Stacy Cross said...

Oh hush up corny,

Anonymous said...

Fistula......... there goes my lunch.
-kdog

Courtney Sprague said...

YOUR BIRTHDAY IS SATURDAY?!! Happy B-Day Stacy C!! If I had known I would have prepared a very special song for you last night. (I know you're deeply saddened.) ;)
Happy Happy (19th) B-day!! ;)

Michael Hooks said...

Thanks gal for getting this get-together 'together'.

I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet Sarah, though.

What a fun blog...

Now and Then Photography said...

I want out of the dog house now! Ug, I really felt stupid I didn't know where to meet you guys and I couldn't get a hold of anyone. Just as well I stayed home and got stuff done. Next time!!

Jake Holt Photography said...

2 things -

#1 - I believe I have photos of your friend Cortney from the wedding in Marathon. Weirdness.

#2 - Sorry you had such a bad experience at the "mystery restaurant." Was it the one I recommended? Opps! Sorry I couldn't be there to suffer with you. However, they DO have fantastic Mexican Martinis. I hope you tried one. At least I got that album finished.

Labels