Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back from Partnercon

This week I was in Los Angeles for Pictage's Partner Conference. Pictage is my new order fulfillment company and so far, I love them! The conference was absolutely amazing - I learned SO much . . . it is so hard to digest it all, but I am thankful to have had this opportunity and I look forward to applying some new ideas to my business model!

Not only was this conference fun from a learning perspective, but the social aspect of it was also such a blast! I roomed with the fabulous Rachel Priddy from Arizona and she was the best roomie ever! She needed a headshot, so I took some portraits of her and what do you know, I had my picture taken, too! :) This is actually the first time for me to have professional pics taken of myself and I was so lucky to be in her hands!

Me!




I also got to hang out with my new bffs, Jeff & Erin Youngren from San Diego and we had a blast! These two are the coolest people in the world and they also happen to be amazingly talented. They are a husband-and-wife team just like Stan and I and their work totally inspires me all the time! Jeff and I have exchanged emails and ecouragments for a long time, so it was so great to finally meet him in person. He really is even cooler than I thought he would be! Here's a picture of us being silly in the KISS photo booth. We are proud to claim the FIRST "photo-booth-foot-high-five" to ever happen! :)

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

You're cute. I don't know about foot-high-fiving. That kinda grosses me out. All the germs!

Anonymous said...

stacy you look so beautiful in your headshot!!!

rowena said...

These are great! It was nice to finally meet you face to face.

Jasmine said...

Heeeeey there, HOT mama!! :)

Amy Martin said...

gorgeous headshot :)

Jeff said...

I just was remembering this foot high five stuff :) Me and my wife do that too ;)

Labels