Friday, September 07, 2007

Alisa & John : Engaged!

Alisa and John are so cute . . . when I told them that their pictures would be on the blog they were like "blog??" :) This makes me laugh because I have some couples that follow my blog daily and then some that don't even know it exists and I think that's so funny! Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with these two and we got some great pictures of them. I'm looking forward to shooting their wedding in October. :)



















Check out their slideshow!

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the ones where they are dancing. Too cute!

Jeff said...

Oh my - I love that first one from the slideshow, that is SUCH an amazing shot, the expression on his face is incredible :) You rock!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you really captured happy in the first two on the slideshow and the iron gate shots are incredible! nice work stacy!

Courtney Sprague said...

Love them! Love them all! :)

Ginger Murray said...

Fantastic pics, Stacy!
I love them all too...

Jennifer Nichols said...

Stacy, these are just awesome!! Love them all. Love the alley way shot and the one in front of the brick doorway. You just blew me away with these!

Berry Creek Country Club said...

I have a feeling they will be blog stalkers like the rest of us....

rowena said...

Wow! There's so many good ones here I can't choose! Okay, forced myself #5!!! Good job Stacy!

wiljax said...

stunning images, as always, Stacy--

love your work--

Labels