Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Am I NuTs?

Man!

This past few days have been C-R-A-Z-Y. For all of you who are bored at work and have nothing fun to do, I will re-cap my past week's schedule for ya. ; )

1)last Thursday (this is where the chaos began) - 14 hour clinical day at Dell Children's to make up for time I missed while in LA. Did not get home until about 9pm after all was said and done.

2)wake us Friday morning - SICK as a dog. Cough, throat, icky, pukey, just nasty stuff. Over-medicate myself and get myself to bridal portrait session with my lovely bride Nicole. Shoot bridal session, go to a couple of other meetings, come home and feverishly try to get ready for the Bridal Extravaganza until about 2am.

3) Saturday - help cater a wedding with Stan - total of 10 hours of non-stop, on-my-feet manual labor! Luckily this was for an AWESOME couple and it was actually really fun! :) Return home and stay up until 1am finishing stuff for the Bridal Extravaganza.

4) Sunday - skip church and head right over to the Bridal Extravaganza after stops at Whole Foods for flowers and Kinkos for copies! B.E. ALL day - fun, but insanely exhausting. Dinner at Pei Wei with Stan - when I think we made eye contact for the first time all weekend because of the craziness! In bed by 9:30pm.

5) Monday - wake up at 6am and get myself to Austin Java to CRAM for Pediatrics exam on Tuesday. Sit with Kim and Jenny at AJ from 8am til 6pm studying, leave for Bridal portrait session with gorgeous Carla. Shoot session until 8:15pm, drive home, take a shower, return to coffee shop and study until 11pm (when they close). Go home, find out main computer crashed, use other computer to return ALL of the day's emails that I missed since I was out all day, go to bed (12:45am).

6) Today - up at 6:30am and to my exam by 8am. I was very pleased with my grade, so that's some great news! Sit in obstetrics lecture until 12pm, come home, eat mac-and-cheese for lunch, and sit in front of computer and blog (now). In 10 minutes I will leave for the Apple store to see what can be done about my computer - wish me luck! :)

Crazy, huh? Well, actually, everyone's life is crazy, so I'm not sad or mad about it - I think I actually do better this way, but I think I will take a HUGE nap when I return from the Apple store. I can breate again! :)



From Eric and Tiffani's Wedding (since I know I have deprived you of pictures!)
Cakes - yum.


4 comments :

Jillian Kay said...

yes! you're nuts! and amazing! get some much needed rest and get to feeling better. :)

Jasmine said...

You make ME wanna take a nap! ;) Get some rest!
xoxo...

Anonymous said...

Sending you hugs and chicken noodle soup! Hopefully you will get a break soon!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm gonna go take a nap just from reading all that. You are crazy busy!

Labels