Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Clayton & Cynthia's Wedding!

Clayton and Cynthia had a lovely Labor Day wedding and Stan and I were honored to be a part of it! These two are ministers and they are both very dearly loved in their church community. They invited their entire congregation to the wedding, so it was HUGE and so awesome! They had not one but two receptions with 4 DIFFERENT cakes!!! :) Yes, this is heaven to me folks! I made myself kiiiinda sick by the end of the night, but all-in-all, it was a wonderful time! :) Here's just a few of our many favorites from the day:



















7 comments :

katy said...

That is one seriously huge bouquet! And some beautiful work by you as always. Great job!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Her dress is so pretty. Once again you did great! 4 cakes! HEAVEN!

Berry Creek Country Club said...

Soooo Pretty!

Nat said...

OOoooh, great job! I love how all the images look.

Anonymous said...

Stacy-- Thanks for helping make it a perfect day for all of us. I can hardly wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love the range of emotion you captured here. You can feel the happiness from the couple, and you are just so darn consistent in your processing...way to go!

Anonymous said...

Looove the first one. :) The rest are super awesome too but that has to be my favorite.

Labels