Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Routine

At the ripe old age of 25 and 3/4, I have come to a point in my life where I absolutely love having a routine. I love structure, organization, having a plan, keeping a calendar, and marking things off as I go through my day. It sounds incredibly boring, but I don't really think I'm a boring person . . . I think I just really love knowing what's going to happen before it happens. :)

I can be somewhat sentimental when it comes to the passage of time and trying to document little things that tell a story. I decided today that I should take some pictures to document my day-to-day routine. I'm sure that one day down the road I will want to remember what it was like to be Stacy Cross at 25 years old. What did I do? What did my house look like? What did I love? Just for fun, I've decided to put a few up here - hope this doesn't bore you to tears!

These things are all a little part of who I am. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy, long story short- I found your blog via a ton of others. I really like your work. I have to ask, what is that program that you are using to write over your pictures? I'm familiar with it at all... let me know.

meredith Harrington said...

i think that font actually looks like your real handwriting...cool

Stacy Cross said...

Leslie - thanks so much for stopping by! :) It was super easy to do - I just created a text layer in Photoshop!

MERE - you are the only one who would know that! :)

Anonymous said...

stacy likes things predictable. that's why i've never surprised her in three and a half years. it's just how she makes me roll.

Anonymous said...

Awww! All the things I miss. Tricio, that nasty frog, you putting on your make-up and drinking coffee every morning! I miss squeezing the frog over your cube. Those were the good ol' days. Come back to us!

Anne said...

What a great idea!! I love it!! I use a knife to stir drinks at home too. ;) You're my organized, routine hero. ;)

-Matt said...

Great post - I love the text over stuff, the cartoon you and the squiggly lines. haha

Fun blog!

M

Anonymous said...

hello princess - loved the blog. but mostly i liked the photography of your daily activities. krissy thinks you must be bored. love ya. tessa sue

Sandra said...

Hey! I have that same frog in blue that stares at me everyday. I got it at Toy Joy in Austin. Maybe they're distant frog cousins?

Labels