Monday, May 07, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

Mission = get Chris and Krissy hitched

Chris and Krissy's wedding was SOOO wonderful and I loved being a part of it! :) We all had so much fun together and I feel like I laughed non-stop from Friday afternoon at 4pm when the rehearsal started until Saturday at midnight when we left the reception. My buddy and amazing fellow photographer, Tyler Schmitt, shot their wedding and did a really great job! Here's a few of the pictures he took - he was kind enough to share them with me so I could show yall what I was up to - thanks, Tyler! :)






2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Holy *%&*@#$* these are the best images i have ever seen! Tyler Schmitt should double his rates! Tyler Schmitt is so talented and handsome!

- Tyler Schmitt

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Labels