Friday, May 18, 2007

Trash that dang dress!

Hey guys!

This is a contest for all of my brides. Many of you guys have heard of "Trashing the Dress" by now. Me and all of my silly photographer friends love this concept and a lot of brides are loving it too. :) Now I want a trashed bride of my own! If you are interested in trashing your dress, email me (stacy@stacycross.com) and let me know - I will put you in the running to receive a completely, totally FREE trash the dress session!! If you're interested, drop me a line! If you are not one of my clients, but you still want to trash your dress, feel free to send me an email. Priority will go to my clients, but it's possible that none of them will want to do this, so it's worth a shot!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, *check it out*.

Thanks to my buddy Matt Antonino from Picture Infinity for inspiring me to make this fun for yall! :)

5 comments :

kelliefinch said...

Stacy..I will totally do it!!! Call me..
Kellie

Anonymous said...

I'll do it! ;) I do have like 3 dresses.
krissy

Stacy Cross said...

Kellie - we'll talk SOON! :)

Krissy - will you really?! Or is this one of those times you're pulling my leg. (she ALWAYS lies to me and I believe her.)

Stacy Cross said...

It is true - Krissy has 3 wedding dresses. :) Long story, but the one she wore was PERFECT. And I looked pretty durn good in my teal Bridesmaitron dress, if I do say so myself!

Anonymous said...

Have you already found some one? I'll do its not like im going to wear it again. Let me know!
Jessica Hernandez

Labels