Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just doing stuff

Hey everyone!

I haven't blogged in a couple of days because I've just been doing a bunch of boring stuff and I didn't want to bore yall, too! :) I've been getting some stuff done for the Bridal Extravaganza (June 10th - Palmer Events Center - come see me!!) and getting ready for my week at Camp Allen. I am going there to help out next week and I cannot wait! This is the summer camp I worked at in college and I'm so excited because a bunch of my old friends will be there to help out too. I am the official photographer for the week, so that will be fun. :)

One cool thing is that my folks stopped by our house yesterday on the way to their log cabin vacation "somewhere near San Antonio". They are so cute. My dad helped me with a little project I'll show you tomorrow and it turned out SO great!

Anyway, I'll post some pictures from that project tomorrow, but that's about all I have for now. Also, check back for pictures from Whitney and Dustin's fabulous engagement session that I'll post on Friday!

Peace and love,
Stacy

1 comments :

kelliefinch said...

camp allen..stacy cross...
as in the episcopal camp allen..

??!?!

is it true?
email me.
kellie

Labels