Friday, May 04, 2007

Great weekend coming up!

I am SO happy because my dear friend Krissy is getting married tomorrow finally! :) I am a bridesmatron and am really excited about my bridesmatronly duties: hanging out with friends, having fun, partying, and having more fun! :) Oh, and I have to get my hair done, too - yay!

Just wanted to say sorry for not blogging in a few days - I took my nursing school final today and I did really well and I'm so thrilled about it! This weekend will be exactly what I need after weeks of studying (okay maybe not week(s) ).

I will be sure to post lots of pics from Krissy's wedding. I will have my point-and-shoot in tow, but hopefully my good pal Tyler will let me borrow a few pro pics of us to put up on the blog. :) He's so cool and I'm so happy Chris and Krissy chose him to shoot their wedding - he's fabulous!

Anyway, I have to run now, but here's a few pictures of the engagement pictures I shot of Chris and Krissy last fall. They are such a beautiful couple - and I can't wait to see the look on Chris's face when he sees Krissy walk down that isle. :)

Have a great weekend!

Love
Stacy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know them! And I'll be the cute chick in the audience. Check me out! :)

Unknown said...

Colors look great! Love these engagements......The textures you were using in the last post are awesome!! I'd love to know who's they are. I'm always looking for new and improved. (but you also don't have to share)

Stacy Cross said...

Jamie - send me an email and I'll be more than happy to share! :) stacy@stacycross.com

Labels