Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cleaning house for Mom

Ugh. Only Mom is worth it! My parents are coming to town this weekend for Mother's Day, so tomorrow I am cleaning the WHOLE house. I was just talking with my friend Jamie the other day about how I really am such a neat freak, but that my inability to start something without finishing it takes over and scares me into not even starting to clean because I'm so affraid I won't be able to get it all done. SO, I have decided that tomorrow I am taking the day to clean the heck out of my house and I'm not stopping for anyone or anything (except email, meals, and the View :))!

I wanted to take this opportunity to say Happy Mother's Day to some of the Moms I'll be thinking of this weekend:

- Carolyn, my wonderful, sweet mom and good friend
- Dianne, my 2nd mom/aka mother-in-law and the best 2nd mom I could have ever asked for
- Grandma Kay (my beautiful good pal and g-ma) and Nana Nell (Stan's sassy, fun g-ma)
- Darcy McG, my dear friend and mommy to my awesome little guy Aiden
- Victoria, my cousin-in-law who might as well be my sister cause I like her so much - mom to adorable Ben
- Traci, my photog friend in San Antonio who will be a mom for the first time soon!
- RZ - if you read this, I'll be thinking of you - but I know you don't like attention! :)

Happy Mother's Day to you all! :)

Stacy

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Stacy...thanks for the shout out. means so much ;) can't wait to get together...finally.
Traci

Labels