Friday, December 28, 2007

Where you at, Cross???

My friend Tyler always calls me "Cross", which I think is funny and he says things like "Whatcha doin', Cross?" when he calls. :)

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm in Houston with my folks, hanging out for the holidays. Poor sweet little ole Stan had to work, so he's back in Austin, but he'll be joining us here tomorrow for Grandma's 95th Birthday!!!!!!! I am SO proud of my Grandma - she is so amazing and I cannot wait to celebrate her! :)

Today I'll be heading down to West U to shoot Michelle & Edward's engagement session and then over to my uncle's house for my grand-cousin's bithday party. I'm having so much fun here, but I also can't wait to get back to Austin because I'll get to return to a house that's FINISHED and looks awesome! :)

Last night I went out with some of my very best High School friends. I had not seen several of them since my wedding (4.5 years ago) and a few of them I hadn't seen since High School (8 years ago)! It was really fun!

Anyway, just wanted to give you the 411 on what's up with me. :) Hope you are having a fabulous week! I will have many pictures to share very soon so hang tight! :)

Much love,
Stacy

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Whew! I'm so glad to have an update. I can't go a day without a Stacy Cross life moment! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah... um... "Finished" is a strong term...

Labels