Monday, December 17, 2007

Justin and Hannah's Wedding!

I love December weddings! It was such fun to be a part of Justin and Hannah's wedding on Saturday. Hannah is a friend from my old Hope Group and I was so honored when she asked me to be her wedding photographer. I knew it would be an amazing ceremony and it truly was. Hannah's dad married them and Justin's dad gave a beautiful blessing from the front. My dear friends Clark and Natalie lead worship. I was flying solo at this wedding, so I realized how much I LOVE having Stan with me to shoot weddings, but it was still really great. :)

Here are a few of my favorites from the day . . .









This was my favorite moment during the ceremony. The way that Hannah was looking at Justin took my breath away - just beautiful.




Natalie on piano












6 comments :

shaunaustin said...

Hey Stacy,
I love the shot through the doors. Have a great Christmas.

Courtney Sprague said...

Beautiful shots, Stacy! Great job!!

I'm Kristen said...

Absolutely, absolutely stunning!

Wonderful job =)

Megan said...

Wow. These really carry the emotion of the day. Love the blue door shot!

Jeff said...

I love the one of them in the outdoor hallway, in black & white, where he is holding her - wow. There's SO much emotion in that shot, I can't help but feel part of the moment looking at that image. Seriously, wow :) Thanks for sharing friend!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful, Stacy! Great job.

Labels