Friday, December 21, 2007

Drew & Amanda: Engaged!

WOW - 2 picture posts in one day?!?!?!?! :) Yes! I just wanted to leave us with some fun stuff to look at over the holidays, since we'll be outta here from tomorrow Dec 22nd through Jan 2nd. We have a couple of portrait sessions and a wedding during that time, so we can all look forward to checking those out after Jan 2nd! :)

Here are Drew & Amanda's fabulous engagement portraits from today. They were obviously very good to my camera. :) These two will be married in May and it will be here before we know it! Drew and Amanda - thanks for such a fun time today - you guys are the bomb! (Oh, and hi Melissa - thanks for coming along! :) )























Happy Holidays to all of you and we wish you lots of joy and great times with your family and friends! Stan and I remember YOU amongst our many blessings this Christmas. :)

Much love,
Stacy

6 comments :

Jeff said...

I love them all! I was trying to decide which one I like the best, but they are all absolutely fantastic. You and Stan are both so talented :)

Eric Foley said...

I always enjoy coming to your blog, your images have such a surreal feel to them. Always a pleasure, nice work!

Courtney Sprague said...

These are beautiful, Stacy! I love that last one sooo much. :)

Chris+Lynn said...

So fresh and natural! 'Specially love the last one.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful and feel very natural. What a beautiful and fun couple! ++

Jennifer Nichols said...

Love these! Great color and composition in that last one...fabulous!!

Labels