Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year!



Ah, holiday party time is back! Don't you love this time of year - where you're hoping from party to party all weekend long and regretting everything you ate come Monday? It's just wonderful! :)

The other night Stan and I went to a gingerbread house-building party at our friends Dennis & Amy's house and it was so much fun! Stan was very instrumental in building the gingerbread land that the group put together. I really didn't have anything to do with building it, but I did come up with the plan of how to destroy it! :) I decided that we should all eat the house as fast as we could and time ourselves. Somehow in my mind it played out a lot differently than this! Luckily it was captured on video! If you watch this video, notice how people seem somewhat enthusiastic at the beginning, but be sure to watch it till the end. ; )

Of course, if you don't know what I look like, I've the gal who's bossing everyone around about eating the house. I have on a black shirt and jeans. I'm standing next to Mrs. Claus (Amy). Also, Stan is the one who begs me to let him stop eating because he's hurting. :) He's on the far right as you're watching the video and he has a brown shirt and glasses.


* Click here to see the video *


Oh, and by the way, I still think we could have done it! The problem was that about 75% of the people ate one piece of candy and then quit - they should be ashamed! :)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

geez...so bossy. just kidding. yeah it looks like there was a lot of build up, but it fizzled right after you all started.

Anonymous said...

Dang it. I can't see it at work and I keep forgetting at home. I need to see this entertainment!

Geanette said...

Man..at least yours stayed together..ours..lets just say the caution tape should go up immeditely upon completion! Great Photographs! I had fun cruisin' the blog and I agree with your Bachelor recap.++

Labels