Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lindel & Melissa: Engaged!

Last Sunday was a chilly one, which worked out to my advantage, since it only meant that Lindel and Melissa held each other closer the whole time we were shooting their engagement pictures! I loved getting to know these two. Lindel is the "Stacy" of the relationship - he's bold, outspoken, and is not afraid to tell you how it is - I love that about him! ; ) Melissa is just as beautiful, sweet, and intelligent as you could want a gal to be. These two really compliment each other. We were able to take a few relaxed portraits at their house before moving down to Zilker park for some fun times. :) Our time together is exactly why I want an engagement session with every couple - it gives us a chance to really get to know each other and to get excited about one another! I cannot wait to shoot their wedding and I think they're pretty excited about me being there, too. ;)

Here are a few favorites . . .











Note to self: get some sassy-butt jeans ASAP! :)




2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Stacy...i lurve those...that's right...lurve. fantastic job.

kelliefinch said...

i love that you shot in their house! soooo cute.

Labels