Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jen's Senior Portraits!

Yesterday was the perfect day for pictures and I got to take full advantage of it with my new friend Jen who will be graduating from high school this year and needed some fun, funky, and fresh senior portraits! Well, she came to the right gal! :)

Jen is interested in possibly attending OU (we'll forgive her!) and majoring in Communication. She's been thinking of doing event planning, so I made sure she wouldn't forget me when she's planning all her fabulous events! :)

Here are a few pictures from our time together . . .













6 comments :

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful gal! Great images Stacy!

Jeff said...

Wow. That's all I can say :) Your lighting is incredible all the way throughout these images, and I love how crisp and buttery smooth these are, all at the same time! Nice!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm. Wow. They ALL are so clear and beautiful. You are a rock star ma'am!

Dennis Bullock said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Good Stuff!

shaunaustin said...

Great lighting and beautiful photos.

Megan said...

Love the DOF in all your photos. These are great locations, too!

BTW...Boomer Sooner! :)

Labels