Friday, June 29, 2007

Nicole & Ben : Engaged!

Tonight Nicole, Ben, and I went downtown to get some engagement pics of the two of them and it was a blast! They are kind of a Birthday present for me.....well, not really.....but, they're getting married on my Birthday (9-8-07) and though I don't get the privilege of shooting their wedding, it was a such a blessing to get them just for this evening! These two are so sweet and obviously perfect for one another. I don't even feel the need to mention how beautiful they are because you'll see that below. :)
Nicole and Ben - thanks so much for letting me share this great time with you! Congratulations!































10 comments :

Mary Marantz said...

beautiful stuff!! I love the light! great work!

M:)

Amy Martin said...

Stacy- these are great! :)

Anonymous said...

approved

- tyler

Unknown said...

You really captured their love in these photos. I bet they are super happy with them.

Jasmine said...

I agree with Mary Bess...I LOVE the lighting! :) Great stuff, Stacy!

Anonymous said...

SOLID! Crispness is becoming your hallmark, my dear. Let's chat on the phone soon and I'll fill ya in on Seattle! Hugs!

Mike said...

Gorgeous shots Stacy!!

Anonymous said...

Hey great shoot:)

Colleen Donovan said...

Hot dang!! How did you find all that great light? You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

those are great! i love the one under the tree with the sun shining through. wonderful as always!

Labels