Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The calm before the storm

Well, I don't have much to say (blog) today, except this picture from Clark and Natalie's session that is now my new favorite picture. Things are about to get crazy - in an incredibly fun and exciting way. I have 6 weddings, 2 rehearsal dinners, several portrait sessions, and lots of other fun things in the next 6 weeks! I am so excited because my favorite thing in the world to do is shoot, and I'll get to do lots of that! :) Of course, you know I'll be sure to blog it all along the way. All the fun officially starts tomorrow, so get ready to see lots of pictures - yay! Thanks so much for making my blog a small part of your world . . . I hope to keep it fun and entertaining for ya. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments :

Labels