Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Wedding Dress

This past weekend I was in Houston visiting my parents for Father's Day. It was slow and relaxing, which everyone needs from time to time. :) One thing I did was get my dress all packed up and ready to donate/preserve/trash (I keep changing my mind about what I am going to do with it). I decided that I should take some detail shots of my dress in case I never see it again. I thought I would share a few of them! What should I do with my dress??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments :

Jeff said...

Trash it, for sure! Come to San Diego, and Erin & I will do the shoot :)

Anonymous said...

i vote to trash it too!

Anonymous said...

Yo Mama say,
You have a beautiful Wedding Dress,
maybe you can recycle it, or shred it, or give it to Buddy.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you know coming from another photographer I've got two words for you...TRASH IT!!

You trash it, I'll shoot it:)

Anonymous said...

I say, donate it to Making Memories Breast Cancer Foundation.

SMS Photography said...

donate it to a bride but on the condition it must be trashed later!
best of both worlds. problem solved! :)

TD said...

Trash it...Trash it...Trash it.
C'mom. Who in the world has this many photographers willing to shoot them?!?!?

Stacy Cross said...

Haha! Jeff, Traci, Stacy, and Jennifer - yall are cracking me up! I'll trash mine if you trash yours! And THEN we'll get them drycleaned and donate them to Brides Against Breast Cancer - I'm officially in! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in too, Stacy! Umm...we might need duct tape for mine...I weighed 95 lbs. back then. Gulp. One kid + 15 lbs. later, hmmmmm. Not so sure I can fit into it, but for you and a trashing session, I will try!

Labels