Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What a way to begin the new year!

Yesterday I had the priviledge of being the photographer for Mark and Mary's New Years Day wedding and it was wonderful! I could not have asked for a more warm welcome from these two and all of their family and friends. Mark and Mary begin their new life together with the solid foundation of tremendous love for each other and for God, as well as tremendous support from their family and friends! They are so great!
Here's a couple of my favorites from last night and the slideshow should be up soon. :) Enjoy!



















3 comments :

Claire Kayser said...

I agree!!! Love the colors, angles, subjects of your images. You should be proud! I wish you continued success all year long, Stacy! ++

Stacy Cross said...

Thanks, Claire! Well, this couple WAS beautiful....I knew their pictures would be fantastic. :)

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

These are beautiful! I love the editing and processing you did to them! ++

Labels