Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What do you do?

This is what's happening at the Cross house today....in case you didn't believe we were "snowed in". :) Buddy was REALLY upset that we felt the need to take this photo op - we would have put his sweater on, but he's so much cuter neekid! :)





Hey friends! Well, as you now know, all of Austin is covered in a sheet of ice and most of us are stranded in our homes (for 2 days now) and it is only getting worse. This is very strange for me because my last day at the American Cancer Society is tomorrow and this is quite an interesting ending for me there. I really honestly hope I can make it there tomorrow to have some closure and say good-bye to all of the many wonderful friends I've made while I've been there. We'll see!

In the mean time, I've gotten TONS of photography stuff done, which is awesome! I'm so thankful for the time I've had to return emails, update some things on the website, and doing things of that nature. :)

I've also committed to getting some reading done for school, which starts on Thursday - yay! I'm so excited to jump right back in with all my Nursing school buddies. They are SO fun.

The past two days have made me think: I wonder what other people do when they're surfing the web. I have my "favorites" - websites I go to when I'm killing time - what are yours?

These are mine (in order of frequency):

1) A very awesome photography forum of my very good photographer friends all over the world!

2) Several of my favorite photographer's websites (for inspiration!):
David Jay
Jessica Claire
Becker
Captivating Studios
Kelly Moore Clark

3) People.com - shameful, I know! :)
4) Spark People
5) You Tube
6) CNN

Please leave a comment and tell me where you go!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

These are my favorites (a.k.a. the places stacy says I spend too much time):

1)ESPN.com
2)wimpkiller.com
3)ebay.com
4)nfl.com
5)jcdenton40.com
6)peekvid.com
7)theonion.com
8)epicurious.com

Anonymous said...

Okay here are mine:

1) My friend Natasha's, celebrity/fashion blog
> http://www.ybf.blogspot.com

2) MySpace
> www.myspace.com/cortag04

3) Facebook
> www.facebook.com

4) AOL's Full CD Listening Party where you can hear whole CD's before they are released
> http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds

5) Craftster - where I get all my crafty ideas

> http://www.craftster.org/

6) To watch all the shows I missed

> www.abc.com

7) Fun W/ Logic Puzzles (Yes, I'm a nerd!)
> http://www.conceptispuzzles.com/puzzlecenter/index.htm

Stacy Cross said...

Dang, Cort - you are ALL OVER the internet! :) Thanks for the tips....now I will be going to all of those sites!

Anonymous said...

Stacy-
You forgot perezhilton.com...I know you check that one out regularly too.

Stacy Cross said...

Leave it to your sister to RAT YOU OUT - thanks Beth! ; )

Sad, but true!

Labels