Saturday, January 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to Jenny and my new 5D!!!

Yesterday was one of my best friends from Nursing school, Jenny's, Birthday! A few of us from school and a couple others went over to her house for games and regular cake and ice cream cake and lemon cake and plantains, and this great frito salad thingy. It was awesome! It was also my first time to use my brand new camera that came in the mail this week - woo hoo. So, I had lots of fun with pictures and with my buddies. Here ya go!

Me and my pal Kim:



This is one of Jenny and Chris's many pets - isn't he cute?!



We played a game that consisted of asking the group some "would you rather" questions and then trying to guess what the group would say. When you guess correctly, you get a point. Here's Nicole asking us whether we would rather have tons of ticks in our mouth or worms in our bottoms. Gheeze! Worms in the bottom won, but I totally disagree!



Chris and Birthday Girl Jenny



I just liked this



Kim after eating the blue frosting



The cake with the blue frosting



Kim and Doug - who knows?!



Girlies - we coached Doug for like 10 minutes on how to use my camera - I think he did a great job with this pic!



This is the nice cat



This is the one with an attitude



Jenny laughing with Chris



These are the flowers we got for Jenny - aren't they gorgeous. Martha Stewart, I mean, Sonya, put them in this vase with lemons - so cute!



Here's Kim, who's camera is sad because my camera makes him feel teeny.



This is a glamour shot of Kim - this is how she poses for almost every picture she's ever in. Stan calls it her "look-at-me-I'm-bad" pose. :)

0 comments :

Labels