Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cookin' up some fun!

Last night I helped Stan cater Joel & Sonya's Wedding, which was a BLAST!! First of all, the bride and groom were the coolest people on earth. All of their guests were so much fun to hang out with! Stan and I agreed that last night was one of the best catering gigs we've ever had. Of course, you know me, I had to bring my camera and take some pics to share with you. Here they are!

Here's Stan's "A-Team" as he calls us (of course, I'm taking the picture, but I'm still part of the A team!) Stan, Chris, and Jason:



This was Jason showing us where the gun show will be held:



We met lots of fun new friends while manning the bar last night. Here's Pamela, who posed for a picture with my business card:



And here's her husband Bryan, again, with my business card (isn't this ridiculous?:))



Pamela and Bryan together, listening to Jason tell a story (he is SUCH a funny guy!)



Here's a cute couple from last night:



The band from last night was SO stinkin' amazing! I had never met them before, but they are the coolest and their sound is awesome! They're called Whitestone and I would highly recommend them!



The fun and beautiful bride Sonya:



Can you believe this groom's cake?! I've never seen anything like it! And they were really good, too. The cake lady is Judith Koon and she's located in Georgetown. If anyone is interested in her info, you can email me because she doesn't have a website, but she's fabulous!



This is an Aggie drinking a beer. Whoop.



Okay, so Jason comes and bar tends for us sometimes and he is absolutely one of the funnies, coolest people you will ever meet. By night, a bartender. By day, a WEATHER MAN!!! Isn't that crazy? Here he is dancing:



This is Barbara and she was a riot:



And last, but definitely not least, my handsome, wonderful Stan. Words cannot express how proud I am to call him my husband. He is smart, funny, SO talented, and gorgeous - I hit the jackpot! We just laugh all day long together....even after 3 1/2 years of marriage. :) He is my soul mate and I love him SO much.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

oh, stacy... i'm e-blushing!

Labels