Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hello Lovely People!

My best friend Krissy is getting married in May and I'm so excited because I get the honor of being one of her bridesmaids - yay! Well, she found out about this really cool organization called Brides Against Breast Cancer and I thought I'd share it with you. They take wedding dress donations and then turn around and sell them at a reduced cost in their resale stores. The money that they make goes towards making the dreams of terminal breast cancer patients come true. I absolutely love the idea of this! I'm planning on donating my dress as soon as I can pick it up from my parents' house in Houston.....I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, but I think this sounds like a good idea. :)

Blessings everybody!
love,
Stacy

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

We just had a Stacy Cross love moment at work. I had everyone looking at your pictures and they were very impressed. You are awesome! It was great hanging out with you yesterday. Don't forget about that Bar Mitzvah you are shooting! Love you.

Stacy Cross said...

Cortney....you warm my heart! Thank you so much for the LOVE - and I can't WAIT to shoot your Bar Mitzvah! ; )

Unknown said...

HEY! I move out of the country and SUDDENLY you have a new best friend! We have some talking to do! Just kidding! Love you, your pics are STILL amazing, abd you're still my best friend :)

Stacy Cross said...

You must have read wrong, Sara, I said "best" not "BESTEST"!!! Get it right! ; ) You know it.

Labels