Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturdays are wonderful.






I remembered today why I love being a photographer. I had a wonderful time with Elisa, Kristin, and Allison at Elisa’s bridal portrait shoot this afternoon. Elisa had told me that she would like something “rustic”, which is so fun, so we headed out to the country! In true Stacy style, I decided that we should pull over in front of this random stranger’s beautiful ranch and ask if we could take some pictures. Mr. Richards was very gracious and allowed us to take pictures there and we had a blast! Elisa was a fun bride and such a natural beauty. Thanks for a fabulous day, girls! Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.





2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
The pictures are soooo cute. you did a wonderful job. Of course Elisa helped a little, but I cant wait to see the rest of them.
Alison:)

Anonymous said...

HEY STACY!!!

Oh my gosh!!!! They are the cutest pictures EVER!!! Not just because it's me (maybe a little) but you do such a wonderful job!!! Words cannot express how good those pictures look. It was worth running around on the grass and rolling in it!! You are the best ever!!
Elisa - future Mrs. Sheehy (Can't wait)

Labels