Sunday, November 05, 2006

Funny moment at church today

So, Stan and I were sitting in church today and I leaned over to tell him how much I like his new hair cut. I told him how I thought it was the perfect shape and length, etc. and he said, "You see, that's the difference between getting my hair cut at Pro Cuts versus my normal haircut at Fast Freddy's." Then we just laughed so hard. It's just very endearing that my husband can be so thrifty sometimes. We appreciate each other because we both can be obessive about finding the best deal on everything . . . and after years of practice, we're really good at it!

Speaking of good deals, if you're a Stacy Cross blog-reader, you may just get in on some promotions for photography services that I'll only mention on my blog - woo hoo.

Here's your first one: If you book your 2007 wedding with me during the month of November, you'll save 10% on whatever package you choose! I'll let you do the math, but that a lotta dough! Just mention that you saw it here on my blog. :)

0 comments :

Labels