Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Friends,

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and words cannot express how deeply thankful I am this year. (It's about to get sappy.....proceed with caution!)

No matter what is going on in my life - how great or small the events in my world seem - I have always had everything I've needed. I'm so thankful to know a God that is kind, loving, near, compassionate, and forgiving without end. He has given me joy and peace like I've never known.

I'm thankful for all my family (Stan, Buddy, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Bethy, Dianne, and Stan III especially!) and for all of you, my dear friends. My life is rich, and full of fun and love because of you all. My cup overflows. :)

Here's wishing you all a joyful and safe Thanksgiving Holiday!

Much love,
SC

0 comments :

Labels