Saturday, November 25, 2006

Just a couple pics from Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving - I'm still enjoying the 4-day weekend! My parents just left and I thought I'd get a couple of pictures up real quickly so that my cousins can see them - Hi, family.
It was really fun visiting with my family this weekend. My uncle and aunt just bought a beautiful property in North Texas and built a magnificent house on it. This is where we had Thanksgiving this year. I enjoyed getting to spend some time with my cousins' kids - they are the cutest, smartest, most fun kids in the world and I love them! It's so fun to have kids in the family again and it's really neat to see my cousins raising their own kids.
This is Preston, he's my cousin Dave and his wife Kim's son. We really hit it off. He's scratching his head here.



This is Katie - she's my cousin Michele and her husband Michael's daughter. She loves taking pictures and, shhhhh, she's getting her own digital camera for Christmas! This made me so happy - I think it's one of the best gifts you can give a little kid. :) She takes pictures like this because she has a hard time closing one eye so that she can see through the viewfinder. I tried to show her how to do it, but she prefers to cover her eye with her other hand and, if it works, why not?!


There were many hilarious things that happened - as there always are when we all get together, but my favorite quote of the weekend was when Katie said to me:
"Stacy, let's race. I'm going to beat you. I'm fast and you're slow. That's because I am a little kid and you're an old adult and I have a lot more energy than you."

0 comments :

Labels