Saturday, February 09, 2008

In a moment . . .

This is part of why I love what I do. Anytime I'm shooting - whether at a wedding, or an engagement session - I get to experience the most incredible feeling when I see a significant moment and I capture it. I love the feeling of knowing that something awesome has happened with the simple click of my shutter.

I often get goosebumps when I know that a picture I just captured is going to be great simply because the moment was perfect. I think about those images for the rest of the day and I just cannot wait to see them when I get home! Here's just a couple of moments recently that have taken my breath away. There are so many of these from each wedding and portrait session and I fall so in love with these moments that it somehow just becomes overwhelming to try to even blog them.



5 comments :

Ginger Murray said...

Oh man... I LOVE moments like those.

Cortney said...

You are great! The big contest starts tomorrow right?!?!

E said...

Stacy... these moments you captured are INCREDIBLE

Jennifer said...

Beautiful moments Stacy. You're such a amazing photographer!!

Eric said...

A famous Magunum Photographer, Paul Fusco, once told me "If you see the moment happen, you missed it".

Cheers,
E

Labels