Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Reese and Amy's Fabulous Wedding

*UPDATE* - If you are a family member or friend of Amy and Reese, I have uploaded all of the pictures from their wedding day to the online viewing and ordering gallery. The password is Amy's maiden name - if you need help, just email me (stacy@stacycross.com). If you think you'll want to look at all 700 pictures, I suggest viewing them in slideshow mode - you will be able to pause the slideshow to add pictures to your order as you go - very easy! I hope you all love them. :)

Hey guys -

Well, I'm busy doing TONS of editing (which yall know I love!) of Reese and Amy's Sunday wedding. It was SO much fun - these two could not have a better group of family and friends - they made Stan and I feel so at home! The wedding was beautiful and the reception was such a blast. Since we took bazillions of pictures and there's a lot more to do with them, I thought I'd quickly post a couple from the day. We didn't see any kites where we were, but it didn't matter - we got hundreds of INCREDIBLE pictures....I've never had this many favorites before! I promise more very soon! Enjoy. :)











3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Stacy! And such a handsome second shooter!

Jill Higgins said...

The light is so pretty - I just LOVE the 4th one! :) ++

amy gerber said...

Not only a handsome second shooter, but quite the coat, sunglass, cane holder as well! Thanks again guys for everything. I am honored that we are on the first page of your website!

Labels