Monday, March 19, 2007

James and Nicole's Engagement Pics!

Yesterday's weather was absolutely, 100% PERFECT for portraits - I was in heaven! And I could not have shared the day with a sweeter, cuter couple. James, Nicole, and I headed out to the capitol and took some great pictures on the grounds. James brought the box that Nicole's engagement ring came in, so I had him re-enact his proposal. Well, while we were taking pictures of this, some onlookers thought that they were actually getting engaged and started cheering! It was so funny. Enjoy!

Here's the link to their *slideshow*!















6 comments :

Nat said...

Beautiful images!

The Riddells said...

These are awesome! I LOVE the last one and the save the date pic is so great!

Nikki said...

Yay! Stacy they are great! I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! Of course, how could you go wrong with such a cute couple!

Stacy Cross said...

Penny - I couldn't agree more! :)

Many thanks and hugs, everyone, for your comments!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Labels