Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Cook family photos!

Tonight Stan and I had the honor of going over to the home of some good friends of ours through church, the Cooks. They are an AMAZING family - so filled with love and joy and it was so fun to get to take portraits on Ame's birthday!

We actually got to do this shoot because I donated a portrait session to a missions fundraiser at my church and the Cooks were the ones to bid on the session and win it! I was SO happy when I found out that they were the ones I would get to work with - I knew the pictures would be amazing simply because of the warmth of their family! Here's a few from today.








3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Stacy, they are great! Thanks so much, can I use that photo of me for facebook?

Anonymous said...

Of course you can, Mike! Also, I've uploaded all of the pictures with preliminary editing to my website.

Go under "Portraits" then "Clients" then enter the password (last name)! There are quite a few more on there of just you! :)

Anonymous said...

I knew they would be great, Friend.
Thank you for making me even look downright skinny in the outside one...how'd you do that??? But seriously, you and Stan were awesome and we are so blessed by your kindness and awesome gift of beauty.
It was a fine fine b'day!
Ame

Labels