Monday, December 11, 2006

About Us


Thanks so much for stopping by our blog! :)

My name is Stacy Cross and together, with my husband Stan, we own and operate the fabulous Stacy Cross Photography. We absolutely LOVE what we do - and it makes it all the more fun that we get to do what we love together! We are traveling Wedding Photographers from Austin, Texas and we share our lovely home with our dog-child, Buddy, who mostly owns the place. :)

Stan and I have been married for 4 1/2 years and I am so blessed to say that I truly found "the one" for me. He is the most loving, giving, intelligent, and handsome man in the world and I am so thankful to call him my husband. Part of why we love what we do is because we believe in marriage! We have known what it's like to marry your best friend and how awesome it is to get to build a life together. It's really incredible.

Please stick around a while and check things out! We love to share everything that's going on with us on our blog and we update it very regularly, so come by again!

Many blessings,

Stacy


1 comments :

.E. said...

Nice to meet you Stacy.. My husband and I also photograph weddings we too love it.. its nice to get to know other wife and husband teams who have the same interests.

Elizabeth

Labels